VanDevere Kia COVID-19 News & Information
VanDevere cares for the health and well being of our customers and our employees. In an effort to help fight the spread of COVID-19 here are some of the things we are doing in our dealerships:
- Practicing social distancing
- Instituted a no-handshake policy
- Taped off areas on our floors for customers to stand in a safe distance from employees
- Educated employees on proper sanitizing and hand washing.
- Educated employees on symptoms of the virus and staying home when sick.
- Reinforce key messages (cough/sneeze etiquette, hand cleaning, provide no-touch disposal receptacles)
- Frequently clean high touch surfaces
- Placed posters that encourage hand hygiene to help stop the spread at the entrance to your workplace and in other workplace areas where they are likely to be seen
- Spread out the furniture in our waiting area to allow for a 6ft distance.
- Sanitizer and cleaning supplies are available throughout the dealership.